The Fraternity’s Fiscal Year runs from November 1 through October 31 (for example, the 2017 Fiscal Year runs from November 1, 2016 through October 31, 2017).
- There is a $2.50 increase in State dues beginning with FY 2016-17
- Online dues payments include a transaction fee.
- Late fees will also apply to International, District, and State dues payments made after December 31 of the current fiscal year. In order for the chapter to process and payments by that December 31 deadline, it is requested that brothers pay dues by December 16.
- The reinstatement fee should be paid if you were not financial in the previous fiscal year.
INSTRUCTIONS (PLEASE READ): On the form below
- Select the Fiscal Year and each dues type you will be paying.
- Enter your name, control number, and contact information.
- Click the “Submit” button to be taken to Paypal and enter your credit card information.
* Denotes required field
Fill out my online form.